Regent Valuers International (K) Limited is a leading real estate solutions provider in the East Africa region. Regent is a brand in Valuation, Project Management, Property Management and Facility Management Consultancy.
We have built an excellent reputation and earned the trust of a number of the country’s leading property owners. We command a respectable market share in the property practice.
To strengthen our management team and to consolidate our ambitious growth, we seek to recruit highly qualified, self-driven, energized, highly motivated, dynamic and result-oriented professionals to fill the following positions:
Head of Valuation
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Head of Valuation will lead and provide strategic direction for ambitious growth of Valuation business.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing the department’s business plan, setting the targets, overseeing implementation of the plan and evaluating the results
- Marketing valuation services and ensuring the steady business growth
- Ensuring work is done professionally and fees are collected
- Mentor valuation staff, ensure professional compliance and encourage them to improve skills through continuous professional development
- Provide professional support to other departments so as to achieve overall company targets and strategy
- Ensuring department’s staff are adequately facilitated to enable them perform their duties with ease
- Allocating duties and monitoring staff performance within the valuation department
- Attending to clients requests’ promptly and ensuring that they are satisfied
- Deputizing the Chief Executive Officer as advised
- Ensuring the department’s records are properly kept, regularly updated and safely stored
- Driving the organization’s culture change agenda by living & instilling our core values of professionalism, integrity, innovation, diligence, team spirit, responsible citizenship and good corporate governance practices.
- Promoting a culture that reflects the organization’s values and leadership competencies and that encourages high performance, and rewards productivity.
- Carrying out any other roles as may be assigned by Management from time to time.