Regional Business Manager
Our client, a leading importer and brander of corporate clothing, corporate gifts, promotional gifts, clothing and headwear is seeking to recruit a Regional Business Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify business opportunities in region by sourcing and acquiring customers
- Identify and implement marketing strategies in line with business plan
- Key Account Management – Manage customer relationships and maximize client education in pursuit of optimizing business growth and turnover
- Set up Kenyan branch and resource accordingly
- Source and maintain logistic partners with emphasis on pricing and SLA’s
- Manage Kenyan Staff to ensure achievement of targets
- Manage branch finances and administration
- Handle operational aspects of the branch, i.e. Stock, merchandising, SOPS
- Manage warehouse activities, i.e. stock arrivals and despatch
- Provide reports to Head office as prescribed
- Attend Meetings at Head office as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in branded consumer goods sales, service and marketing in the East African Region.
- Proven record of development, management and execution of sales and marketing strategies and activities within a consumer goods sales environment.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent business communication skills
- Above average computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office.
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th February, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected remuneration, on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.