Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions.
We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
The Resolution Insurance brand is energetic and trendy. In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the position below:
Claims Analyst (General Insurance Business)
Reporting to the Claims Manager, the Claims Analyst’s overall purpose will be to correctly process claims, whilst ensuring cost containment, timeliness and adherence to company policies.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Ensure that claims notified are covered in terms of the Policy issued and that they are registered promptly
- Enter new claims on computer system Management Information System (MIS), in a timely manner
- Analyze claims supporting documents to establish liability
- Communicate with intermediaries and direct clients to obtain information necessary for processing of claims, Liaise with the underwriters, beneficiaries, departments and subsidiary offices to facilitate claims processing
- Appointment of Assessors/Investigators/Doctors up to the authorized limit in liaison with the Claims Manager and monitor progress and ensure reports are received promptly