Our client is looking for a GM to run their restaurant in Nairobi.
The successful candidate will be responsible to manage and direct all aspects of the restaurant operations and make sure that the guests are served exceptional food at all times.
The candidate must be energetic, full of ideas, enthusiastic and someone that wants to play a crucial role in the development and guidance of this Restaurant.
- To oversee the general running of the operations of the restaurant
- To implement procedures and systems and structures for the running of the organisation
- To evaluate and verify all other departmental daily reports and advise the Executive Directors including on daily sales and all aspects of operations
- To set out targets and performance evaluation systems for all the staff members including management staff
- To implement a human resource management policy including shifts, training and orientation structure
- To provide the management with monthly reports on the operation
- To be the face of the organisation front of house on the restaurant floor attending to guests needs and enquiries
- To promote the organisation amongst key Corporates and Business
- To bring on board key accounts for the organisation
- To develop new products and service offerings targeted at the Corporate market
- To promote new events to the market
- Minimum education of Bachelor degree or Diploma in Restaurant Management or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of Management experience in the restaurant industry
- A passion for good food and wine
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Have excellent English communication skills both written and spoken
- Possess professional disposition with excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Strong organizational and planning skills
Monthly gross salary: Very competitive salary
Deadline: 12th of January 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2kLkBqJ
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***