Our client, a retail trader (jewelry, African art, crafts, precious and semi-precious stones) with scope of operation at the local and international levels, is hiring Personal Assistant to the Director.
Job Summary: Responsible for providing an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational and logistical service to the Director.
- Handling Directors’ day to day office affairs, meetings, arranging bookings of flights locally and International.
Organizing for Boardroom meetings and necessary requirements for Directors.
- Maintaining of Directors’ personal records and ensuring that all insurance policies are renewed on time.
- Handling and keeping all companies related correspondence and records, both internal and external.
- Communicating and coordinating with clients/customers to ensure their requirements are attended to and resolved in a timely manner.
- Coordinating with KRA on vehicle/machinery registration, valuation and Inspection and ensuring that all
- Company Statutory documents are safely kept and maintained.
- Coordinating service, repairs, valuation, etc. for the Directors’ cars.
- Ensuring all County Council Rates and/or land rates are paid in time for the Directors’ plots and all records and documents on matters of land and estates belonging to the Directors and partners are well maintained.
- Scheduling fumigated and termite treatment for the Directors’ residences.
- Handling of Director’s personal Bank Account as a known agent in terms of general banking, credit card, bank statements, and coordinating with the bank to ensure credit cards are activated for foreign usage when the Directors are out of the country.
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.