Duma Works is recruiting Sales Executives for one of our client in Mombasa; a leading manufacturer of PVC cables, copper wires and retreader of tyres.
Role: Sales executive’s main task shall be to sell the company’s products and services to customers, find potential customers for new business, as well as maintaining good relationships with existing customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Business to business (B2B) and business to customer (B2C) sales.
- Presenting the product or service in a structured professional way face to face.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
- Prospecting and arranging meetings with potential customers.
- Acting as a contact between a company and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Managing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Ensuring all your accounts are paid up as per the credit terms.
- Attending team meeting and sharing sales progress reports.
- KCSE or any Diploma/Degree in a sales related.
- Age limit of 25 to 35 years
- Tyre sales/ knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Candidates need to have a valid driving license and experience and or be able to ride a motorcycle
- The prospective candidates will also be moving in the field with company’s canters along with drivers
- Residents of Mombasa County.
Cover Letter describing your interest and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2634”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2634 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 27th January 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793. The Duma Works team will be out on holiday leave until Jan. 3rd so please be patient when waiting to hear back with results on the initial test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.