Title: Sales & Marketing Executive – Advertising
Salary: 30k – 40k
Our client is an established visual signage company and they seek to hire a highly competent marketer who will help the company in marketing to the banking sector
- To build the business by prospecting and identifying good deals, selling as well as maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Generate Sales by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects (especially banks) and recommending solutions.
- Deliver revenue generating products from prospects
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Contribute to team effort by meeting the set sales targets
- Degree or Diploma in sales/ marketing or any related field.
- At least 1-2 years sales experience in brand management and advertising
- Experience in marketing in the banking sector will be an added advantage
- Good presentation skills.
- Client Relationship management.
- High energy levels.
- Good Negotiation and Communication skills
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets
- Proficiency in basic computer packages
- Able to handle and resolve multiple concurrent demands, adapt to new environments and provide effective solutions to business needs
Candidate should be of high moral standards and observe desired work ethics
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Junior Sales Executives-Media) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 30th January 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV