Duma Works is recruiting a Sales and Marketing Executive for one of our clients.
The client provides an open space for young innovators, startup companies, incubation and our community to think about the problems and come up with suitable local solutions.
Reports to the Director
Job Summary: The successful candidate will nurture and grow software and the various tech solutions.
This position is based in Voi with travels to Nairobi office and responsibility to oversee sales in the counties.
- Develop and foster the sales pipeline
- Implement the Sales plan
- Carry out demos and speak about digital fabrication solutions and the various software to the counties and corporates
- Support the technical staff as needed
- Meet with potential clients and customers
- Maintain healthy sales of product mix of raspberry Pi, E-Government system, Multihospital ERPs and other tech solutions
- Develop new channels for business
- Nurture and sustain partnerships developed
- Track sales and report to management
- Follow up on lead generation from marketing activities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in a direct sales position
- Managing a team
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience
Competencies & Skills:
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to manage themselves
- Positive and enthusiastic to do work in a new industry
- Dependable, hardworking and persistent
- Excellent in planning and organizing
- Building relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Own computer (internet provided)
- Own phone (credit to be provided)
Cover Letter describing your interest and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2626”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2626 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 24th January 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793. The Duma Works team will be out on holiday leave until Jan. 3rd so please be patient when waiting to hear back with results on the initial test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.