Job Title: Senior Media Sales Executive
Salary: 60K-80K + Commissions
Our client is an experiential marketing agency engaged in brand advocacy empowering consumers to engage with quality brands to deliver unique experiences.
They seek to hire a dynamic and result driven individual to fill the position of Senior Sales Executive.
- Continuously establish and develop business relationships with potential and new customers, expanding sales coverage of the company in the given region
- Providing strong service to the new and existing accounts.
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of the company’s sales plan.
- Identify and develop key accounts.
- Staying in close contact both with customers and the company’s related internal departments.
- Managing the full sales cycle
- Maintain close relationship and communication with existing key accounts to understand their needs regarding technical, financial, logistic and marketing support, and organize internal resources to meet those needs and identify new business opportunities.
- Degree in Marketing/Sales or related field of study
- Minimum 3+ years sales experience in media industry
- Previous work experience with media houses
- Previous experience working with marketing and advertising agencies
- Track record handling FMCG clients
- Strong negotiation and communication skills. Should be able to make a presentation to a group of people
- Self motivated, quick thinker, proactive, and passionate for customer satisfaction.
- Proven track-record of meeting sales targets
- Strong team player
- Energetic, enthusiastic, innovative, passionate
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Media Sales Executive) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 19th January 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.