Our client, a global provider of Building Technologies .is looking to fill 10 positions of Service Technicians to be based in the UAE.
The ideal candidates should have a strong working experience in the elevator / lift industry.
He / She MUST have strong working experience in installation, adjustment, repair, maintenance and call back attendance within the elevator / lift industry and willing to travel to the UAE.
- Perform preventive maintenance, cleaning and other contractual objectives.
- Carry out adjustments and repairs (planned & unplanned) for elevators in the assigned area.
- Attend to equipment call-backs and complete inspection and fault finding.
- Complete/update documentation associated with his/her duties in a clear and timely manner.
- Observe all individual customer rules and regulations pertaining to the respective site.
- Adhere to principles of the ACE/Service Excellence/internal controls.
- Attend Code of Ethics online courses & obtain the required certification.
- Strictly follow the company Code of Ethics and report any violation.
- Report directly to the Service Manager, any problems that require management intervention.
- Any other duties, as directed by the Service Manager.
- Must have 3 years plus work experience in elevator/lift industry.
- Must have a Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering or related field.
- Must have a solid and proven technical background.
- Must have experience in installation, adjustment, repair and maintenance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Must be willing to travel and work in the UAE.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 60,000 /= (Approx. 600 USD) plus plus accommodation, transport, yearly bonus & flight ticket.
Deadline: 16th February 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2k6adO0
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***