Head of Distribution – Asian (Kenya,Uganda, Tanzania)
Our client is a shoe manufacturing company based in East Africa.
They are looking for a head of sales to manage the sales in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
- Target Setting & Forecasting: Participating in setting up of the Sales targets for company sales staff and evaluating their performance through well-defined Key Performance Indicators.
- Effective Distribution : Improve effectiveness of the company’s distribution system through enforcing routines & disciplines
- Business Plan Formulation & Review: Plan and conduct monthly sales review meetings with sales personnel & Trade partners.
- Reporting : Monitor, analyze, evaluate and advice on general business trend and competitor activities, giving recommendations so as to grow and sustain market Share
- Policy: Guiding and communicating company policies, guidelines and regulations to the sales regions e.g. on credit policy.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5-10 years’ experience in a managerial role
- Proven leadership of sales and distribution teams (5 years)
- FMCG is an added advantage
- Proven management and motivation skills
- Proven planning, sales & distribution management skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Proven record of sales & revenue targets being hit
- Led teams of minimum of 10 people
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.