General Director for a Solar Company – Mombasa, Kenya
Our client, an international Renewable Energy company focusing on off grid solar power, is looking for a General Manager to lead, manage and operate the operations.
The company currently has an office in Mombasa, and is planning to expand to Nairobi.
She/he should be prepared to head both offices.
- Implement the strategy plan approved by the board.
- Explore & develop new business opportunities & partnerships in close collaboration with the Board.
- Manage day-to-day operations of all team members and deliver reviews.
- Lead and schedule weekly monthly team meetings.
- Manage strategy lifecycle: conceive means & collaterals design & work with cross-functional teams.
- Be responsible for accounting and financial reporting and control.
- Design and manage focused field-based research, trials and pilot projects.
- Make sure all operations are carried out in accordance with national laws, rules and regulations.
- Ensure operations are carried out in accordance with international stds of good business practice.
- Report weekly to the international owners.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in relevant field.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in management and leadership.
- Proven results and experience in financial management.
- Proven ability to build a good working environment based on trust, engagement and commitment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and reach targets.
- Hardworking, persistent, flexible, and dependable
- English and Swahili fluency.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh 200’000/= (Approx. 2,000 USD) + medical cover
Deadline: 24th February 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2kqM2Kc
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***