Our client, a well-established and leading company that deals with specialized I.T solutions and systems is looking for a Account Manager.
The Account Manager will be responsible for being the primary interface between the organization and its customers.
He/she will be the role model for his/her profession within the industry through demonstrating outstanding sales, communication and relationship building skills.
- Developing and maintaining both business and technology relationships with customers and partners at multiple levels from mid-management to board level
- Has clear working knowledge of the organization’s solutions and capabilities that are articulated in a concise value proposition tailored to meet the ever changing needs of the East African market
- To act as a brand ambassador actively raising awareness of the organization through building new relationships with customers and partners through proactive networking
- Utilize best practices and techniques to plan overall business including account planning and major opportunity management
- Demonstrates leadership and aligns the wider the organization team to provide a united front that maximizes the value add ensuring customer satisfaction
- Take ownership for continual personal development through creation of a plan that is built upon a foundation of seeking feedback and self-awareness.
- Must have over 3 years of relevant experience in a multinational IT solutions organization
- Degree in Sales & Marketing/Business Management/IT or any other relevant course
- Experience in client and supplier relationship management
- Proven salesmanship
- Key certifications in area of business in terms of product and or service
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Experience in IT solutions and small and or large complex organizations
Apply by attaching and sending your current CV indicating on the subject line the job title as advertised to email@example.com.
Kindly mention where you saw the job advert.
Applications to be received latest by 3rd February 2017.
Only qualified candidates will be acknowledged.