SOS Children’s Villages Kenya is an affiliate of SOS CV- International whose mission is to build families for children in need, help them shape their own futures and share in the development of their communities.
In Kenya, the organisation runs five Children’s Villages in Nairobi, Mombasa, Eldoret, Meru and Kisumu.
SOS Children’s Villages Kenya also runs education and health institutions and works with local communities through Families Strengthening Programs.
We seek to recruit for the following position at the National Association:
Village Director – SOS CV Eldoret
We seek to recruit a Village Director for SOS Children’s Villages Eldoret.
S/he should be able to lead the facility according to SOS Children’s Villages standards on child care and good management.
Key Functions of the Job
- Management of the SOS Village facility and assets therein.
- Planning and budgeting for project activities.
- Coordinating the administration and operations of the Village.
- Fulfilling the role of the Father figure and role-model for the children.
- Overseeing the educational and physical needs of the children.
- Providing necessary support to the children and staff team.