SOS Children’s Villages Kenya is an affiliate of SOS CV- International whose mission is to build families for children in need, help them shape their own futures and share in the development of their communities.
In Kenya, the organisation runs five Children’s Villages in Nairobi, Mombasa, Eldoret, Meru and Kisumu.
SOS Children’s Villages Kenya also runs education and health institutions and works with local communities through Families Strengthening Programs.
We seek to recruit for the following position at the National Association:
Pharmaceutical Technologist – SOS MC Nairobi
We seek to recuit for the position of Pharmaceutical Technologist based at SOS CV KE Medical Center- Nairobi
Key performance areas and main responsibilities:
Pharmaceutical Technologist will undertake various duties which include and are not limited to the following:-
- Dispensing the correct medication to the patients.
- Stoke Management of drugs in the pharmacy.
- Recording of all the payments made for pharmacy services.
- Participates in quality control and assurance activities concerning the pharmacy
- Responsible for proper and confidential reporting and storage of pharmacy data / records.