Transparency International – Kenya (TI-Kenya)
Job title: Programme Assistant – Governance & Policy
Department: Governance & Policy
Reports to: Programme Officer
Duty Station: Nairobi
Transparency International – Kenya (TI-Kenya) is part of the Transparency International movement that is a non-partisan coalition of individuals with a shared vision of a corruption free world.
TI-Kenya is an autonomous chapter in the Transparency International movement, a global coalition against corruption with which we share knowledge and exchange ideas for the greater good of Kenya.
TI-Kenya is seeking to recruit a Programme Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Programme Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Contribute to provision of strategic guidance to the national researcher on the scope of the research.
Assist in review of research documents prepared by the researcher in line with the set schedule
Prioritise the risks assessed to determine which risks the Chapter will take action on in Phase 2 of the project.
2. Coalition building
- Map and manage the engagement of stakeholders in the project.
- Convene stakeholder roundtables to build a coalition to support the risk assessment process.
3. Project management and reporting
- Develop a project plan (including an approach to and timeline for stakeholder roundtables)
- Conduct safety and security risk assessment for the project with the researcher, and develop and implement the security plan.
- Securely store confidential data collected by the researcher.