Our client Total Solutions Limited is an integrated ICT solutions provider whose focus is to assist clients’ growth by offering them access to modern solutions in terms of fiscal devices, hardware & network solutions, software development and enterprise wide solutions.
It’s in this spirit they have retained a top position in Top 100 mid-size companies listing in Kenya for the last four years consecutively.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Senior Technical Consultant
This position is responsible for the whole cycle of enterprise software consulting from presales support to providing lead support during implementation and account management with the aim of delivering quality software and technical solutions within set budget and time.
1) Project Management Support:
a) Ensure project milestones are completed on time
b) Deal with risks that accompany project management
c) Communicate with stakeholders to keep them updated
d) Generate reports on project designs, support manuals and project plans
2) Consulting and Sales Support:
a) Provide support to existing customers as well as In-house support
b) Advise customers on best solutions in line with their business requirements
c) Add value to customers through the provision of solutions that can improve operations at their site
d) Advise clients on fiscal solutions based on their existing software solutions
e) Assist with integration of Fiscal devices with client software
f) Training and providing support for customers and sales persons on the solutions provided
g) Arrange for product demonstrations
h) Propose alternative solutions to meet customer needs and consult existing customers on version upgrades
3) AMC/SLA Renewals:
a) Manage software contracts
b) Issue Vendor POs based on Client confirmation.
c) Ensure a sales cycle is provided to customers
Prepare new projects reports, Project status reports, Monthly support reports, Pending support reports, Support escalation reports
5) Performing any other duties assigned.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in IT or related course
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in software implementation role, ERP Management or Point sale
- Knowledge in software programming/Good SQL querying knowledge
- Knowledge in ERP Systems, Software Development Life Cycle and Database management
- Data Base Management skills
- Initiative and ability to work minimum supervision
- Attention to detail – achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Customer focus – recognize both internal and external customer’s needs and balances available resources and skills to strive to exceed them.
- Problem solving skills – be able to break down problems into their essential elements, stay focused on the issue, formulate and assess alternatives
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 16th January 2017 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.