Our client Total Solutions Limited is an integrated ICT solutions provider whose focus is to assist clients’ growth by offering them access to modern solutions in terms of fiscal devices, hardware & network solutions, software development and enterprise wide solutions.
It’s in this spirit they have retained a top position in Top 100 mid-size companies listing in Kenya for the last four years consecutively.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
This position responsible for providing quality solutions to clients by supporting the network infrastructure and related applications, troubleshooting, architecture, design, capacity planning, implementing physical network and maintaining network security policies.
- Designing, implementing, maintaining and troubleshooting networks at the local area, wide area or infrastructure level.
- Conducting Network surveys and designing Network topologies that meets customer needs
- Designing and implementing and maintaining Network security system. i.e. UTMs, Antivirus, firewalls switch etc.
- Working with users, infrastructure vendors (like internet service providers or telecommunication companies) and software or hardware vendors (who supply networking components) to bring networks up and to keep them running.
- Administering SUSE Linux and Microsoft server OS
- Developing and making sure the system documentation of Network system is up to date.
- Conducting technical presales