Job Title: Training & Development Officer
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our client in the aviation industry seeks to hire a Training & Development Officer to plan, implement and manage their training programmes.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, implement and manage training programmes
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive induction programme.
- Develop and manage the training budget
- Liaise with Partners, Human Resources and Practice Development team with respect to staff training needs and implement solutions
- Arranging internal and external subject matter experts for the training programmes
- Updating and distributing the annual training plan/ calendar
- Administer training related documentation and keep record of training done
- Responsible for conducting training needs analysis per employee and advise and update personal development plans
- Organise resources required for training and avail them as is necessary
- Facilitate staff training