Vacancy: Travel Consultant (Sales)
Job Ref: TE/TC/2
Our client is a vibrant company that specialises in creating exceptional tailor-made journeys for discerning travellers to exotic destinations in Asia, Africa and South America.
Their ethos are to provide their guests with exceptional services and trips, surpassing their expectations.
They are looking for a Travel Consultant (Sales).
The incumbent will be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and selling trips:
- Prioritize guest inquiries, understand guest interest and advise them
- Customize trips based on guest interests using our internal travel application, Travel Maker
- Managing guest information efficiently
- Ensure excellent guest feedback by smart itinerary creation and strong fit with guest interests.
- Capture and enter key information from guests into our CRM to enable smart marketing, repeat bookings and growing customer lifetime value.
- Contribute ideas for promotions, mailers, guest outreach, templates, website, etc in order to grow sales.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Strong enthusiasm for sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Minimum 4 years sales/client advisory or customer service experience
- Minimum 2 year work experience in an international business environment
- Cultural openness and ability to interact with and connect to people from diverse background
- Extensive own travel experience in South America
Remuneration: An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply, send your CV in word format with a recent photograph of yourself embedded in the top right hand corner.
Attach an application letter demonstrating how your skills, experience and qualifications are transferrable to the role.
All documentation is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted