Trusound Entertainment Ltd is a Professional Event Management and Multimedia Entertainment Outfit based in Kisumu.
It’s currently one of the fastest growing indoor and outdoor events co-coordinating company in Western & Nyanza region and offers services including: Corporate Events Management, Public Address and Sound system, Events and Conferences, Professional Still Photography, Video Shooting, Video Editing and Documentary Production for individuals, institutions and corporate among others.
We are looking to hire a video editor to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and creative Electronic Media Production department.
Job Summary: Responsible for assembling recorded raw material into a finished product suitable for broadcasting.
The material may consist of camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects; work on a variety of productions including feature films, documentaries, television programmes, music videos, corporate training videos or commercials.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least a Diploma in social sciences or ICT with two years of editing experience.
- Graphics and After Effects competence with a good sense of timing and detail
- A blend of creative and practical skills with excellent communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and willingness to work long hours when need be.
- Good knowledge of Final Cut and Adobe editing software.
Visit our website for more details: www.trusoundentertainment.com