Job Title: Video Journalist
Function / Department: Video
Reporting to: Head of Video Content
Direct Reports: N/A
Targets and Responsibilities
- Postproduction of all sponsored creative projects;
- Videography in-house and outdoor as assigned;
- All round assistance on postproduction activities;
- Ensure proper organization and safe keeping of video footage and logs.
- Work alongside the Editor-In-Chief in the execution of P live content strategy and current content structure, including the fulfilment of specific related KPIs communicated on a regular basis.
Skills and Attributes
- Knowledge of broadcasting rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of field production techniques and standards.
- Skill in visualizing and shooting concepts effectively.
- Knowledge of digital video content
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Head of Video Content
- Editorial Team
- Social Media Team
How to Apply
Candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the vacancy as the subject of the email.
Any application that will lack the job vacancy title will not be considered.
Deadline is 18th January 2017.