An exciting opportunity has arisen for a welder position at Tribeka Holdings limited in Nairobi.
- Monitors equipment for appropriate usage and temperature
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of universal standards and specifications in order to meet building codes and legal requirements
- Develops working knowledge of dozens of methods used for welding a variety of materials and components
- Operates specialized machinery for industrial welding
- Trims metal components using heat, fire, and electricity
- Takes apart and disposes of large metal objects.
- Monitors work environment for hazards and maintains healthy ventilation levels to avoid particle or gas inhalation reading blueprints and understanding how the final product should look
- Troubleshooting flaws in welds or structural imperfections in the metal
- Must Have at least 2 (two) years arc welding experience
- Must have excellent ARC welding skills
- Must have relevant welding qualifications
- Experience in MIG welding will be an added advantage
- Strong work ethic & attentive to detail
- Have a good knowledge of fabrication
How to Apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
State your expected salary on the subject line.