Country Manager – Agriculture
A well-established Soil Analysis Company with operations across Africa is seeking for a Country Manager to head their operations in Kenya. The person will be responsible for the successful commercial development of the company in Kenya and will be directly responsible to the Director of Africa.
- Responsible for the successful commercial development of the company
- Responsible for all daily activities, staff and means for the Kenyan marketplace
- Executes the annual plan for M & S, Operations, Finance and HR to realize the planned results
- Develops marketing and sales plans (including sales and revenue forecasts + budgets) to effectively sell the various services in the different PMC’s
- Developing an effective distribution structure with focus on expansion and account management of reseller/retail, regional and national key accounts
- Responsible for the Kenyan office including the demo laboratory and service & support unit supporting the African market
- Reports monthly on results achieved and forecast.
- Must have a Degree in Agricultural sector or in Economics, Marketing or MBA
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in (B2B) Sales and Marketing
- Must have over 5 years of management experience
- Understanding of Agriculture and sector in East Africa
- Proven performance track record
- Commercial and networking skills
- Result driven, an achiever of targets, entrepreneurial
- Have a proven ability in developing distribution partner networks
- Team player, motivator, coach
- Marketing knowledge
- Fluent in English and French as second language (knowledge of Kiswahili is considered an advantage).
- Travel: Extensive travel within Kenya, regularly travel to other African countries and occasional Travel to Europe will be required.
Apply by attaching and sending your current CV indicating on the subject line the job title as
advertised to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly mention where you saw the job advert.
Applications to be received latest by 28th February 2017.
Only qualified candidates will be acknowledged.