Accounts / Office Clerk – Automotive
Job Salary: 20,000
Our client, an automotive garage, is looking for a competent Accounts/Office Clerk to help them with bookkeeping.
Job Summary: The role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and financial bookkeeping.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties.
- Compile financial records.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting, Commerce or equivalent. CPA is an added advantage.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in clerical accounting.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures.
- Certificate of Good Conduct is a must.
- Good computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- Good time management, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 16th February 2017
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.