Our client, designs, locally manufactures, and distributes aspirational high quality fuel-efficient cooking products that save lives and forests in Kenya.
They are seeking to recruit an Administration Assistant
Duties and responsibilities
- Courteously receiving clients as they approach the reception and promptly notifying the appropriate staff members of the client’s presence.
- Answering phones, taking messages, transferring information and providing basic answers to questions about the services the company offers.
- Receive incoming mail, record, stamp, distribute and dispatch where necessary.
- Maintain records on all guests to the company and clearly indicate the nature of issues that draw the visitors to the company
- Management of letters/cheques/parcels that are dropped at the reception for clients picks.
- Timely coordinating and confirming parcels i.e. cheques are ready for collection before activating errands while ensuring efficient mapping of errands for cost savings
- Assisting in the Procurement Process and management of inventory for stationery and other consumables
- Keep record of the usage, topping up and charging of all office phones while ensuring all phones are in excellent working condition.
- Advising the Accounts department on receipt of cheques and ensuring prompt banking of the same
- Cost savings on all procurement including errands and office items
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor/Diploma in Business Management
- 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good organization and prioritization skills
- A high standard of written/spoken English
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 17th February, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.
Flexi personnel does not charge candidates for job placement