Our client in the beauty industry is a high end service provider seeking to recruit a highly ambitious candidate to fill in the following job position in their Nairobi office.
The purpose of this role is to provide financial information by researching and analyzing accounting data related to the company’s financial operations.
Reporting to the CEO the functions of the job holder will include:
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries.
- Carrying out financial audits or financial statement analysis
- Complying with all financial legal requirements of the company
- Analyzing financial budgets and other financial information and recommending financial options.
- Protecting organizational values by keeping information confidential
- Maintaining financial records of the company and ensuring they are up to date
- Preparing financial statements, reports and recording all financial transactions
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- A degree holder in finance or any other related field
- High analytical skills
- Accuracy and speed in duty performance
- Good numerical skills
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in finance or any related field
- Computer literate
- Problem solving skills – be able to break down problems into their essential elements, stay focused on the issue, formulate and assess alternatives
- Project a positive attitude and be a team player
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Accountant stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees by 12:00noon 16th February 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.