Job Title: Cargo Handling Supervisor
- To support Operations Manager Kenya to deliver departmental and corporate targets and goals.
- Drive and improve OTP in a highly challenging environment of the Nairobi market by fulfilling all tasks associated to ramp coordination / supervision of freighter operations in Nairobi
- Support to establish best practices to enable revenue budget achievement and to support service delivery, cost savings and compliance to Safety & Security regulations.
- Support implementation of measurement tools to gauge overall performance of flights and resources and implement KPI’s to highlight business needs and requirements.
- Maintain discipline and work ethics as directed by Operations Manager Kenya to ensure team members follow processes, procedures and regulation whilst at work.
- Provide on job training, coaching and advice to Guest Handling Agents staff to upgrade their skills, knowledge and confidence level.
- Must be able to execute ad-hoc tasks required at other African Etihad Network stations to support various expectations and initiatives.
- Must be capable of deputizing in the position above as part of development and succession management.
- Being flexible with operations shift requirement and able to work in all positions below the title position which means cross skill functionality is a prerequisite with focus on continuous development of competency level.
- Comply with all corporate (under SMS guidelines), local and industry standard regulation related Health, Safety & Security are communicated and adhered to.