Sheer Logic is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for the Cashiers position for one of our clients.
- Ensure all payments are correctly entered and captured in the system near real time and within the set timelines.
- Fulfill the daily collection banking procedures and update the collections reports on a daily basis and have banking verifications slips verified by show room manager .
- Manages all cash floats at the cash office i.e till float and mobile money float.
- Balances all the cash office books and daily reporting.
Develop positive relationships with customers and co-workers:
- Participate as an active member of the Customer Care showrooms team
- Communicate in a positive, professional style
- Take care of company equipment and tools
- Ensure security and confidentiality of information
Handle defined payments/monies:
- Elicit and verify information to and from customers for payment(s) received
- Preparation of banking for cash/cheque/credit card payments
- Ensure that the cash float is maintained at the expected amount
- Ensure that all payments (Cash/Cheque/Credit cards) are received for all shop sales and subscriber bill
Maintain record of monetary/payment activities:
- Generate and maintain record of shop sales-reconciliation daily
- Maintain proper records and filing of all manual receipts in case they have been used
- Preparation of subscriber billing payments report to be submitted to Finance within set timelines
Leadership and Business Management:
- Takes responsibility for individual performance.
- Jointly plans the operational activities of the Walk-in centre under guidance from the Showroom manager.
- Promotes and maintains a high quality, professional, service oriented company’s image among users.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all office equipment