Our client, a well-established Manufacturing and Distributor of speciality, functional and effect chemicals and polymers with a major presence in every sector of the broader chemical distribution market is looking for a Lab Technician.
He/she Must have an minimum of 2 years’ experience in Chemical Engineering.
- Ensure that all assembled products conforms to product assembly specification.
- Ensure adherence to quality test procedures.
- Read and detect defects using displayed diagrams.
- Ensure all assembled product conforms to product assembly target and specification.
- Report and record on raw materials used.
- Compilation of certificates of analysis.
- Maintain equipment and assist in ordering of laboratory supplies.
- Ensure that all SHEQ guidelines for the laboratory are strictly followed.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in the chemical environment.
- Excellent housekeeping principles.
- A minimum of a certificate in Chemical Engineering.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- Able to be trained.
- Willing to work over the weekends when need arises.
- Good hand –eye coordination.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 30,000 – 40,000/= (Approx. 300 – 400 USD) depending on skills and experience
Deadline: 6th March2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2ldRde4
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***