Job Title: Call Centre Agent – Ecommerce
Salary: 30k – 40k
Our client is a Chinese Company that deals with online wholesale of products made in China, offering Kenyan traders with Chinese quality products with competitive prices.
They are looking to recruit a vibrant and results oriented Call Centre Agent who will handle customer enquiries in a timely manner.
- Appointment settings through phone calls to contacts in our database
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Visiting potential clients and providing them with additional information with a view of closing a sale.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A university degree in marketing or any related field
- More than one year of Customer Service Experience.
- Presentable & Should be a fast thinker
- Quality Focus.
- Problem Solving.
- Market Knowledge.
- Documentation Skills.
- Listening skills.
- Telephone Skills.
- Resolving Conflict.
- Analyzing Information.
- Communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Admin Assistant – Insurance) to email@example.com before Monday 6th March 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted