Cimbria East Africa is a successful international company that specializes in delivering efficient and controlled technology processes, equipment and plants for handling grain and seed.
We are running an Internship Programme in our Electrical and Mechanical Departments.
We hereby invite interested candidates to apply.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Certificate in Programmable Logical Control.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Production Option or Craft certificate in Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidates must be in their last year of study or completed studies in 2016.
- Knowledge of grain handling machineries, complete processing lines, large turnkey projects required.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, environment.
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
How to apply
Send your application clearly indicating the position on the subject line, together with a detailed CV, daytime contact, an email address to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us on or before close of day on 13th February 2017.