Client Account Manager
Our client, designs, locally manufactures, and distributes aspirational high quality fuel-efficient cooking products that save lives and forests in Kenya.
They are seeking to recruit a Client Account Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Relationship Management: Be the primary contact person for existing wholesale clients of our products.
- Regularly meet with clients to strengthen relationships, introduce new products, grow client’s monthly sales.
- Continuously strengthen our relationship with senior management team of clients.
- Sales: Sell our products to clients. Introduce new products; acquire LPO’s; negotiate pricing and offers.
- Consult Client on Business Strategy: Work with clients on their business strategy to increase sales of our products. Consult your clients on their distribution methods, expansion strategy, route-to-market, margins, staff training, incentive programs, and more.
- Marketing Support: Work closely with the Marketing team and clients to develop and execute joint marketing plans to help grow client sales.
- Account Collections: Negotiate payment terms with clients and collecting on outstanding invoices.
- Client Training: Train client’s staff on our products, our value proposition, and how to sell the products
- Measurement & Analysis: Consistently track sales performance, measure and analyze monthly sales projections versus actuals sales, perform ROI analysis, use data to determine sales strategy.
- Professional Development: Attend trainings and meetings as requested. Develop a Sales Strategy and personal Business Plan.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any other related field.
- 3-4 years’ experience in consumer goods sales and/or wholesale Account Management. Experience with wholesale consumer durable goods is an added advantage.
- Experience growing wholesale clients, developing sales and marketing strategy.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org or before close of business 24th February, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement