Community Project Officer
Our client is one of the leading ethical clothing factories in the world. Garments produced by them have been worn by Michelle Obama on numerous occasions and their work is regularly featured in international publications.
The organisation runs a charitable trust that provides women with practical skills needed to see sustainable improvement in their lives and lift themselves out of poverty.
The Trust Project includes a sewing training facility, machine workspace and delivery of training programmes to 5 locations in the local community.
They are currently seeking to recruit a Community Project Officer to deliver the trust projects.
- Logistics and administrative management of each training session
- Work closely with the community elders and leaders to ensure engagement and commitment in our projects
- Support training delivery partners
- Marketing of the Road show and participant sign up
- Management of funding and financial reporting
- Report writing and impact assessment
- Strategic thinking and implementation in order to improve the Trust’s services to the local community
- Must have a relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have 3 yrs experience working on Community projects.
- Must have experience in event planning from concept to completion.
- Must be efficient at Time Management
- Must have attention to details and be solution oriented.
- Must have proven record of delivery f projects.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 75,000/= – 80,000/= (Approx. 750 – 800 USD) depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 31st March 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2kN5KiF
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***