Our client a Kenya’s leading provider of pest control is seeking to recruit a Credit Controller to join their team.
Key duties and responsibilities;
- Positively impact cash flow and working capital by ensuring the accurate and timely processing and payments of accounts receivable.
- Ensure that all credit control responsibilities and duties are carried out accurately and within set time limits, whilst providing a first class service to all customers.
- Managing credit control and debt management activities including supervising a team of credit control operators
- Maximizing cash collection across the board.
- Cash allocation and reconciliation
- Rectification of previously mismanaged accounts
- Problem solving and timely decision making
- Meeting monthly and yearly targets
- Daily management of debts and collections
- Full accountability of all allocated accounts
- B com Degree – Accounting/Finance Option
- CPA 2
- Credit Management Certificate – will be an added advantage
- 2-3 years’ Experience as a credit controller, having worked in a pest control or waste management industry is an added advantage.
- Have good interpersonal skills
If qualified kindly send CV and application letter to Vacancies@jantakenya.com clearly indicating ‘Credit Controller’ on the subject line by 25th February, 2017. DO NOT attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.