We are a leading player in Agribusiness in East African region. We supply and install a wide range of Agricultural equipment, Irrigation Systems and water solutions and Hospitality equipment.
We are looking for a self-driven individual to fill the positions below:
Technical Sales Executive – Dairy Sales
Role and duties:
- Manage mechanical and electrical installation works on the cooling systems and other installations
- Responsible for design specifications and others detailed documentation for installations
- To ensure that all the installations operate at peak efficiency and also test and troubleshoot installations
- Experience with the operation of Thermo refrigeration units
- Should have sound knowledge of the dairy agriculture segment and stakeholders
- Good presentation & interpersonal skills with customers / clients / Consultants.
- Willing to travel extensively, to visit clients
- Administering client accounts; Adopting hands on approach towards establishing and developing excellent relationships with existing and new customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements. Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Calculating client quotations, Negotiating tender and contract terms, closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Meeting monthly sales targets, Prepare sales reports, Recording and maintaining client contact data.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client requirements
- Liaising with other members of the sales team, logistics and support staff.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Electrical or Electronics or Diploma in the same discipline with relevant experience.
- Minimum 3 years working in the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of controls in processing plants
- Certifications or technical credentials demonstrating high proficiency in PLC programming
- Experience in the installation and troubleshooting of cooling and processing systems
- 2 years relevant experience in sales of dairy machinery
- Must be well organized and able to work under pressure, use initiative and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills (planning, prioritizing, follow up)
- Capable of communicating and operating on all levels
- Function well in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- PC literate — MS Office. Control Programs, Web communication. design programs
- Should have competent technical knowledge and understanding of Dairy processing equipment, Motors and Generators.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to submit their application letter indicating current and expected salary and detailed curriculum vitae on or before 1st March 2017 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful candidates will be contacted.