Job Title: Debt Collector
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments
- Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
- Handle questions or complaints
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues
- Update account status and database regularly
- Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
- Degree in Finance or any other relevant degree.
- Mandatory grade C (English, Mathematics and Kiswahili-C)
- Minimum Experience of 1-5 years.
How to Apply
In case you believe your career objective match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed c.v stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 5pm on 24th February 2017 email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.