Reference : SEA NRB DRIVER_2017
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa
Updated on: 22/02/2017
Contract: One Year
Our client, an integrated business group in Nairobi Kenya Controlling interests in diversified fields such as Motor Sales and Service, Hospitality, Investment and Financial services seeks to recruit Drivers.
Drive customers safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service as you observe Kenyan traffic rules and client’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Valid Driving license of 10 years & above;
- Valid PSV license of about10 years;
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct;
- KCSE Certificate;
- Relevant Taxi / Tour experience of over 5 years;
- Must be able to provide References from previous employers;
- Other trainings like basic mechanics or advanced driving are an added advantage;
- Familiar with the routes in Mombasa and surrounding environs.
- Drive client’s vehicles safely, efficiently and professionally;
- Participate in safety training and workshops as required by the management;
- Ensure cleanliness of the assigned vehicle at all times and that the vehicle is in good condition before use;
Carry out periodic checks on assigned vehicle to determine maintenance needs and submit timely report on the same;
- Drive carefully at all times and ensure safety of passenger/s, other road users and the assigned vehicle;
- Report any incident that involves injury, damage to any passenger, pedestrian or third party property immediately;
- Ensure all vehicles related reports/log sheets are done on a monthly basis and submitted on or before the scheduled date;
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records on vehicle log sheets i.e., fuel purchases, incident reports, accident reports and vehicle condition reports that are requested by management.
- Physically fit with excellent eyesight;
- Ability to communicate effectively in English;
- Ability to perform basic mathematics & calculation of fares;
- Good decision maker;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Well groomed;
- Mature person with high level of professionalism.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge, kindly send your cv and academic certificate to email@example.com on before 28th February, 2017.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer