Position: Electrical Engineer
- Responsible for ensuring all electrical installations are done as per prescribed standards and codes of practice.
- Develop and implement the project delivery plan in accordance with the key milestones.
- Coordinate site activities to ensure projects are completed on time, safely, within budget, of the highest quality and meets client’s requirements.
- Coordinate various teams and organizations involved in the project to ensure continuous operations of the project implementation.
- Interpretation of electrical drawings and specifications.
- Prepare as built diagrams of all installations
- Training/ Guiding site technicians in all phases of work.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices to ensure conformity to standards and safety of system.
- Recording, analyzing and interpreting test data.
- Keeping proper records throughout the project implementation period.
- Ensure compliance with ISO standards in the company.
- Ensure safety standards and regulations are adhered to.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.
- At least 5 years’ experience in designing, installing, maintenance and commissioning of Medium Voltage and
- High Voltage Electrical Installations.
- Applicants with work experience in substations and power plants are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should have strong leadership, interpersonal, negotiation, analytical and communication skills.
- Working knowledge in MS Office applications and AutoCAD
All CVs should be sent to email@example.com
Deadline: Monday 6th February 2017.
Only those who meet the minimum requirements should apply.