Exciting Business Opportunity with Del Monte Kenya
Introduction: Del Monte Kenya Ltd is a leading producer, marketer and distributor of premium quality foods, fresh and processed pineapple fruit and fruit juices.
In effort to make the Del Monte products conveniently and affordably available to the consumers, the Company has established branded retail shops throughout the country.
To this end we invite interested entrepreneurs to send in their bids to run our Nanyuki Shop situated in Ragati, along Nairobi-Nanyuki Highway.
- Demonstrate sound financial status and ability to raise revolving working capital of not less than KES 2 Million and be able to increase it as business grows.
- A person of high integrity with clean personal record in relation to law enforcement authorities.
- Clean Tax records and willing to provide clean VAT certificates on request.
- Prior experience in running a shop or related field will be considered an added advantage.
- Pass a business reference check.
Documents establishing bidder’s eligibility:
- Provide dully attested copies of VAT Clearance certificate and bank statements.
- Copy of Certificate of Registration.
- A ratified no conviction affidavit.
- Copies of bidder’s bank statement for last 2 years to establish turnover.
- Bidders to enclose competitive rent proposal they are willing to pay per month.
Interested partners should send their submission with requested supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject DEL MONTE NANYUKI SHOP including name and telephone number no later than 17th February 2017.