Our client in the trading and manufacturing industry, an equal opportunity employer is in the process of increasing its product awareness and reaching out to more clients to increase sales.
This has necessitated the need to urgently hire field sales person whose details are described below.
Vacant position: Field Sales Person
Liaising with (Departments): Stores and Accounts departments
Job Summary: The incumbent of this position will be in charge of planning and carrying out all sales activities on assigned territories.
He/she will be responsible for making and closing sales successfully and ensure customer satisfaction.
Principle duties and responsibilities
- He/she will be responsible for generating revenue on behalf of the company
- He/she will be responsible for achieving sales targets
- Responsible for generating new orders from clients in the field
- He/she will plan his field work and create awareness of company products
- He/she will be responsible for negotiating with clients and closing sales
- Responsible for ensuring good customer service, satisfaction and good client relationships
- Ensure to carry price list and samples to the field
- Attend meetings once per week and submit a report of sales activities carried out during the week
- He/she shall report to the office on daily basis and prepare the daily report
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time by your supervisor
Qualification, Competencies Required
- Diploma in sales and marketing or any other business related courses
- At least one year experience in field sales
- Have knowledge of principles and practices of sales
- Have proven ability to achieve sales target
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Should have good communication skills and business acumen
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Self driven, aggressive, persuasive, confident and a patient individual
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and detailed CV to email@example.com, clearly stating the job you are applying for in the Email subject.
Closing date for application is 17th February 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted