Job Title: Finance Manager
Reports to: Chief Finance Officer
Our client in the digital media marketing industry seeks to fill the position of the Finance Manager.
Overall responsibilities: The Finance Manager will be in charge of cash flow management, taxation, budgeting, risk management and financial management.
- Research, prepare and interpret: financial reports and statements, cash flows, budgets and also predict future trends.
- Formulate business strategies and long term business plans.
- Research on pricing, competitors and factors affecting the organizations performance.
- Develop and approve accounting, payroll, inventory, property, and other related internal control procedures.
- Develop and manage financial systems/models and carrying out business modeling and risk assessments.
- Develop financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk and conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Must have a CPA (K).
- Masters Degree or MBA is an added advantage.
- Relevant experience in the finance with working experience of more than 5 years
- Must have a broad understanding of financial trends in the company and the industry in general, analyze changes and advice accordingly.
- Sound knowledge of East Africa Financial Management system.
- Must have good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Must have leadership skills and have ability to manage the whole finance team.
Interested candidate should send their applications (CV and cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 01 March 2017.
Please indicate, ‘Finance Manager’ on the subject line.