Sheer logic Management Consultants are seeking to recruit a Financial Office Administrator who has some Finance background for one of our client’s; in the banking industry.
The job requirements are as follows:
1. Office administration and Compliance
- Provide effective general administrative support to the local BIA team and be a point of contact for all administrative issues while the team is in or out of the country.
- Manage the relationship with Third Party Supplier/appropriate departments within the Bank to ensure that all resources needs for the team are met in a timely manner. E.g. including stationery, equipment, software etc.
- Organize team meetings, functions, lunches, conferences etc. both internal and external venues for the team.
- Liaise with internal/ external contacts, visiting and vetting locations, agreeing dates, menus and prices etc.
- Handling of general correspondence relating to BIA administration matters and ensures that proper records are maintained as per the Bank Policy.
- Ensure that the BCM plan for the Department is kept up to date and that all staffs are aware of the Banks health and safety procedures.
- Ensure that the Bank Premises and Security policies are adhered to within the department.
- Maintain a first class filing system for BIA physical documents and also relevant electronic documents.
2. Costs administration
- Receive and review invoices from suppliers to confirm that they are accurate and relate to services provided.
- Raising invoice schedules to Finance and planning department for processing. Maintain records for all invoices received and forward to OPC/ Finance for processing.
- Undertake monthly review of all Expenditure accounts (including suspense accounts) and ensure that all the entries are authentic and relate to the department. Escalate issues for resolution to the Chief Internal Auditor (CIA).
- Collate and review company card returns on a timely basis; follow up any pending returns and escalate issues to the CIA.
- Keep expenditure records – copies of invoices and company card returns as per banks records management policy.
- Ensure that the internal accounts reconciliation certification is submitted for review to the Chief Internal Auditor and submitted to the reconciliation centres promptly on a monthly basis as per bank procedures.
3. Administration support to Africa Subsidiaries Portfolio Head and Regional Director
- Prepare management information on an ongoing basis for the Africa Subsidiaries to facilitate monitoring and decision making by the PH and RD.
- Co-ordinate information requests from the respective Africa Subsidiaries team to support responses to BAGL information requests and/or support preparation of BAGL deliverables.
- Draft deliverables (e.g. reports, presentations) as and when required.
- Prepare the PH and RD expense claims and/or company credit card returns on a timely basis and ensure these are submitted to Finance within the set deadlines.
- Manage the PH and RD calendars by supporting them to book and coordinate meetings.
- Arrange travel for the PH and RD. This will involve making bookings with the travel agent for air travel, ground travel including airport transfers, accommodation and also collating documentation to support visa applications.
- Mean Grade C (English & Maths)
- Degree graduate
- Experience in HR and Financial background
How to apply:
Applications quoting the position title with detailed CV, with contact details of 3 referees including their email addresses (1 of which should be your immediate supervisor, 1 former supervisor and 1 any other not relatives) should be submitted to: Sheerlogictalentsourcing1@gmail.com on or before 27th February 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Please clearly indicate in the subject line as “Financial/Human Resource Office Administrator”