Salary: 50,000 to 60,000 depending on experience
Our client a leading FMCG company is looking for a very organized, highly analytical, well rounded person who can carry out the following duties.
The incumbent will be expected to maintain and develop a proper accounts receivable portfolio.
They will also be responsible for operational improvements, annual budget process, periodic forecasting, and periodic analysis of business performance.
- Maintain and develop accounting processes to ensure accounting system is kept up to date.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure timely production of annual audited accounts in line with parent company requirements
- Ensure timely preparation, authorization, filing and remittance of statutory payments.
- Ensure that electronic money records are maintained for control and audit purposes.
- Ensure that any returns to regulator (Central Bank of Kenya) are prepared on an accurate and timely basis
- Support General Manager in financial development analysis and appraisal of new projects.
- Manage junior finance staff and ensure appropriate training and development is put in place.
- Support wider business in improvement of working practices which are pragmatic but consistent with good financial control
- Ensure new technological developments are accommodated within financial processes.
- Must be a well rounded accountant with experience in all areas of accounting
- High level of commercial skills
- Very organized and highly analytical
- Managerial experience is crucial with proven ability to think outside the box.
- Must display decision making skill
- The individual must have proven leadership skills.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role in debt collection
Applicants should forward their applications enclosing detailed CV’s stating their previous and expected gross pay (applications without this information will not be considered) and copies of relevant certificates by e-mail to BlumeAfrica@gmail.com.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.