Duma Works is recruiting a Kitchen Assistant for our client; a leading provider of quality affordable food at your doorstep.
Summary: The kitchen assistant will help the chef in food preparation and maintaining cleanliness in the kitchen. Should be passionate about food and enjoy working in the kitchen.
- Assist the chef in preparing meals
- Maintain proper hygiene standards in the kitchen
- Ensure all meals are prepared and ready by the stipulated time for delivery to the outlets and customers
- Help keep track of stock and inventory and report to the chef
- Run errands as directed by the chef and/or supervisor
- Prepare meals, strictly following the recipes given and maintain consistency of the same
- Any other jobs as stipulated by supervisor
- Excellent food preparation and cleaning skills
- Inventory Tracking (Can be trained)
- Above 1 year experience in a similar role
- Certificate in food and beverage production or related field
Send a Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2699”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2699 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 10th March 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.