Our client, in the Food industry, is looking for a Quality Assurance Officer.
The QA must have the relevant skills, experience and certification to perform the job.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Quality control of a line of food products
- Process checks and audits
- Audit the quality to raw material
- Oversee quality during production
- Responsible for ensuring processes are followed
- Oversee housekeeping
- Prepare reports
- Ensure health and safety requirements are followed
- Advise department managers concerning Quality
- Guide the company regarding quality standards
Abilities, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must be certified to carry out quality checks
- Required to have at least two years’ experience in Quality Assurance
- Should be able to keep impeccable records
- A good team player
- Strong leadership skills
- Must have strong communication skills
- Should be flexible in terms of time
- Relevant Diploma or Degree
How to apply
Interested candidates should send in their applications to email@example.com by COB 14th February 2017.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.