Our client in the Food Processing Industry and based in Tigoni, Kiambu County, is seeking to recruit highly talented individual to fill in the following position:
Reporting to Managing Director, the Compliance Officer will be responsible for ensuring security of company assets, finished goods, work in process, inputs, cash, fixed assets, building materials, etc.
The incumbent will also ensure that the internal processes are in line with the set regulations.
The Compliance Officer must work independently and report only to the company Directors.
- Reviewing security information including vehicle tracking, CCTV, time and gate logs, tax receipts, etc. on a daily basis
- Ensuring that all financial and control processes are followed on a daily basis
- Performing various counts including stock, cash, inputs, tools, spares, consumables, etc. at regular intervals and randomly
- Ensuring proper reporting by all staff including department heads
- Providing independent reviews of individual and department compliance
- Providing advice and consultation to management on issues of security and compliance
- Reviewing manufacturing and stock movement documentation daily
- Responding to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and standards