Job Title: Technical Sales Executive (Bakery / Pastry Ingredients & Mixes)
Salary: 100K plus Commissions
Our client is a leading food products distribution company in Kenya.
They seek to hire a Technical Sales Executive who will be responsible to drive sales and profitability by building strong commercial relationships with assigned customers.
- Lead the customer business reviews with the Hotels, Restaurants and Cafes on a periodic basis- monthly/quarterly/yearly and drive the completion of the action plans
- Develop customer specific joint business plans and periodically monitor the agreed milestones, thereby driving customer engagement
- Responsible to develop new portfolio focused on “Bakery Products” offering full “Bakery Solutions” to customers
- Responsible for training the customers on Bakery Value Added Products as part of bakery solutions offering
- To create awareness of the company marketing strategy & expectations and ensure implementation of agreed objectives at the customer end.
- Conduct periodic review of Customer KPI’s- Sales, Investments, Growth, contribution, Market Share, Data Sharing & Service Levels
- Provide insights to the management team on trends, competitor status that will aid in driving business decisions
- Ensure compliance to company policies, procedures, commercial terms and local regulations
- Resolve any outstanding issues with the concerned customers
- Seek new business opportunities in line with the organizational growth strategy
- Support sales team by conducting “live demonstrations” of the company’s Bakery products leading to listing the products and getting sales
- Training internal sales team on basic Bakery products
- Degree in Food Science or related field of study
- Training in Sales/Marketing
- At least 6-7 years experience in sales of pastry ingredients
- Good technical knowhow and knowledge of Bakery products and ingredients
- Good sales skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Team player
- Excellent Communication skills both written and spoken
- Good interpersonal and analytical skill
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title on the email subject (Technical Sales Executive- Pastry/Bakery Ingredients & Mixes) to email@example.com before Monday 6th March 2017
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted