Fountain Healthcare Ltd
Vacancy: Accounts Payables Clerk
Job Brief: We are looking for a skilled accounts payable clerk to provide financial, administrative and clerical services.
Accounts payable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and payment of creditors timely.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by verifying Local purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies.
- Prepare employee salaries.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
- Calculate and submit statutory deductions.
- Maintain ageing system of creditor’s analysis.
- Preparation and reconciliation of doctors accounts.
- Proven working experience as accounts payable clerk or accountant
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles and fair understanding of creditors management.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and any accounting software.
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- At least CPA PART II or Bachelor of commerce, accounting option or finance
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are requested to send their applications which MUST include a cover letter, CV and copies of relevant testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject, or through our website www.fhc.co.ke
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Only qualified & shortlisted candidates will be contacted to attend interviews.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.