Fountain Healthcare Ltd
Vacancy: Accounts Receivables Clerk
Job Brief: We are looking for a skilled accounts receivable clerk to provide financial, administrative and clerical services.
Accounts receivable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and receiving of payments.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Proven working experience as accounts payable clerk or accountant
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles and fair understanding of debtors management.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and any accounting software.
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- At least CPA PART II or Bachelor of commerce, accounting option or finance
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are requested to send their applications which MUST include a cover letter, CV and copies of relevant testimonials to email@example.com with the job title as the subject, or through our website www.fhc.co.ke
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Only qualified & shortlisted candidates will be contacted to attend interviews.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.